BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Defining creativity

I entered my class this my second week of entering creative studies class, my class is fully with students. I went and seat beside my friend. We was discussing about our assignment while waiting for the lecture the class start. The class was began with lecture. The lecture began the class with "Defining Creativity", that was the title that we study for this week. I have learnt about creativity is marked by the ability or power to create and to bring existence, to invest with a new form, to produce through imaginative skills, to make or bring into existence something new. Besides that, why we have to be creative? It's because creativity can help us do better job of what we do. If we improve ourself-confidence, we can learn to be creative. creating something new is always a joyful experience. Every moment that spend on our creativity will enrich our life. Beside that i also learned why to be creative in more detail.

-need for novel, varied, and complex stimulation-
-need to communicate ideas and values
-need to solve problems
so that, to be creative we have to thinking in different way and in many angels.

0 comments: