BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Introduction to Creative Studies

My first day of entered creative studies class. The class is fulled wit student, and also i can see sum new faces. Sum of the lectures who entered the class is my previous lectures. And the class was started with Mr.Sau Bin introduction. He started with introduce of creative studies. He was describe the the meaning of creative and creativity. Mr. Sau Bin gave a lot of tips regarding creativity. The lecture section around one to two hours.
I feel everyone can be creative that is no age or limit. They only thing have to do is start to imagine because is first step to became creative. As George Bernard shaw says,"Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will."
In my point of view,i prefer to study with a slide with some visuals compared to texts. text making my mind became bored and sleepy. I think slides with visual make me class going more interesting.
I have to learn more about creativity to improve myself. I have learned that everything in this world have to see in creative way. So that we can live more happily. Thank you.

0 comments: